This is a healthy artichoke dip that is a nice change from the fattening dips you usually see at parties! You can serve it with whole wheat crackers or pita chips.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- ¼ cup reduced-fat grated parmesan
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 can artichoke, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a medium heat-proof dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the top of the dip begins to brown.