Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
A great avocado appetizer, perfect for elegant dinner parties!
- 4 ripe avocados, diced into half inch cubes
- 1 small bulb of fennel, core removed and thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 cucumber, sliced longways
- basil oil (optional, recipe here)
- Combine avocados, apple, and fennel (to taste) in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt, basil oil and the lemon juice to the bowl and mix carefully.
- Create a circle with the cucumber on your serving plate and fill with the avocado mixture.
- Garnish with fennel tops and drizzle with basil oil if using.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.