Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: n. a.
Serving Size: 1 - 2 tbsp.
This is a great salad dressing for people looking to eat healthy, or people interested in going gluten-free. It is also extremely low in sodium, which benefits those trying to cut down on salt.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 - 3 tbsp. horseradish mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste (optional)
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, water, mustard and spices in a bowl. Chop ginger and garlic (or finely grate them, if you don't want chunks in your dressing) into small pieces and add them. Shake well. Serve cold or at room temperature!