- Combine the bananas, sugar, and vanilla in a medium mixer bowl, and beat at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Combine the rice flour, nuts, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixer bowl.
- Add the banana mixture alternately with the oil to the dry ingredients, mixing well at low speed.
- Pour the batter into two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 50–60 minutes or until done.
- Cool for five minutes before removing from pans.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.