Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 brownies.
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup thawed frozen egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- confectioners sugar for garnish, optional
- Combine cocoa and oil together in small bowl until blended.
- Whisk w:c:recipes:Egg substituteegg substitute and vanilla 1 minute in large bowl; whisk in sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in cocoa mixture, rice flour, brown rice flour and nuts.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake in 350°F oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool brownies in pan on wire rack.
- Dust with confectioners sugar, if desired.
- Cut into 16 squares.