Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
I love this salad! The more feta, the better!
- 4 cups red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup minced scallions
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
1. Toss tomatoes, scallions and basil together in a serving bowl.
2. Whisk 2 tablespoons olive oil and vinegar together; add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour over tomatoes and toss.
4. Top with cheese. Sprinkle with capers. Drizzle remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over salad. Add additional pepper, if desired.