Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
Quick and easy, this tomato salad recipe is a wonderful way to avoid turning on the stove! Works especially well with grilled steak.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced fat or fat free sour cream
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. Salt tomatoes in a bowl and set aside.
2. Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and garlic. Set aside.
3. Add corn, basil, onion and raisin to tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toss with dressing and serve.