Prep Time: 2 hours
Yields: Makes 4 servings
This is a really quick recipe, it only takes some time to let the soup chill before you enjoy it.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 fresh dill sprigs
Place cucumber in food processor. Process until finely chopped. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup dill, salt and pepper, if desired. Process until fairly smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in broth. Cover. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours. Ladle into shallow bowls; garnish with dill sprigs.