Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Yields: 12-18 cubes, depending on your trays
Conquer the heat with this cool dessert! Coconut water is just one of many flavors that you can use (although it is tasty!)
- 1 can coconut water
- 1/4 cup sugar (add more or less depending on your taste)
- decorative ice trays (or paper cups)
1. Pour coconut water into a pitcher and stir in sugar.
2. Pour the coconut water into ice trays. Make sure that all ice cube compartments are equally filled.
3. Place trays in freezer and allow to freeze for at least 2 hrs.
4. Serve and enjoy!