Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: None
Yields: 2 servings
Tired of gloppy, unappetizing seafood salads? This refreshing dish uses healthy Greek yogurt as the binder and the punch of assorted fresh herbs packs a lot of flavor. Serve as a light lunch along with sides of your choice.
- Fresh basil, flat leaf parsley and dill, chopped
- 1 fresh red chili, seeded and chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 200g (7 oz.) fresh white crab meat
- 4 tbsp. Rachel’s Greek Style Natural Bio Live Yogurt
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh baguette or ciabatta loaf
- Olive oil
- Handful of pre-washed wild rocket (arugula)
- 6 - 7 vine cherry tomatoes
- Begin by chopping the herbs finely; to cut down time use a mini chopper or food processor. Place in a bowl.
- Add the chili, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix well.
- Now add the crab and stir in the yogurt and mix again until you have a spreadable consistency. Season with salt & pepper.
- Slice the baguette with a serrated knife and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Arrange the rocket (arugula) leaves onto the bread and then spread over the crab filling. Add the cherry tomatoes. Serve immediately.