Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Yields: Makes 16 servings
I love using our crock-pot, but who says they have to be used just for dinners? Here's a delicious dessert you could have made in your slow cooker while you eat dinner!
- 1 package (6-serving size) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 package (about 18 ounces) chocolate fudge cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- Crushed peppermint candies (optional)
- Whipped topping or ice cream (optional)
1. Coat 4 1/2-quart crock-pot slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place pudding mix in crock-pot. Whisk in milk.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Carefully pour cake mix into crock-pot. Do not stir. Cover; cook on HIGH 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
3. Spoon into cup or onto plate; serve warm with crushed peppermint candies and whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.
TIP: Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before scooping or removing from crock-pot.