Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
I just came up with this recipe one day out of the blue. I could not think of how to make my chicken so I gathered what I had in my kitchen and threw it all together. I absolutely love the flavor. It goes great with a salad.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- Pinch of salt, oregano, thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 pinches of lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
Mix all ingredients but the chicken together in a plastic baggie. Make sure all mixes well together and there is nothing chunky. Add chicken breasts one at a time slowly. Let marinate at least 30 minutes. Best if marinated all night. Prepare grill and have set to a temperature of 400 degrees. Cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, or cook until the juices run clear. Cooking times may vary depending on your grill. Take off grill and you are done. Have your favorite side dish to go with it and enjoy.