Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 5 servings
My kids love iced tea. I like to make it for them during the summer, or anytime they ask for it!
- 4 regular size tea bags (Luzianne tea is really good!)
- 5 cups water, divided
- ½ cup sugar
- 3-4 lemon slices
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Bring tea bags and 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and steep tea bags for 30 minutes.
- Remove and get rid of tea bags once you're done steeping.
- Pour tea into a ½ gallon-sized pitcher and add remaining water and sugar.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint (optional).