Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 5 servings
My kids love iced tea. I like to make it for them during the summer, or anytime they ask for it!
- 4 regular size tea bags (Luzianne tea is really good!)
- 5 cups water, divided
- ½ cup sugar
- 3-4 lemon slices
- fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Bring tea bags and 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and steep tea bags for 30 minutes.
- Remove and get rid of tea bags once you're done steeping.
- Pour tea into a ½ gallon-sized pitcher and add remaining water and sugar.
- Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint (optional).