Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute to blend
Yields: one complete diet plan meal
549.24 cal, 19.52% fat, 68.44% carb, 12.04% protein Edit
- 148 raw mustard greens
- 95 grams plain potato (dry flakes)
- 5 grams milled flax seed
- 21 grams peanut butter
490.05 cal, 10.85% fat, 74.31% carb, 14.84% protein Edit
- 211 raw mustard greens
- 100 grams plain potato (dry flakes)
- 13 grams peanut butter
- 48 oz. electric blender
- gram scale
- leafy greens chopper
- leafy greens spinner
- sprayer filled with vinegar
- sprayer filled with hydrogen peroxide
- Spray unwashed leaves alternately with enough vinegar and then hydrogen peroxide to make them drip.
- Rinse after 10 seconds or longer.
- semi-dry using leafy green centrifuge spinner
- Chop sanitized mustard greens into small pieces that will fit into the blender.
- Add to 48 oz. blender with other ingredients.
- Add ~40oz. chilled water.
- Blend on high until liquid.