Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
This is a simple and tasty recipe to cook fresh broccoli (and I've had success with kids enjoying this broccoli too!).
- 2 medium heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry broccoli. Cut into florets; discard bottom part of stem.
- In a metal or glass baking dish or on a cookie sheet pan, toss broccoli with olive oil and salt (and pepper and/or garlic, if using).
- Cover pan with a piece of aluminum foil and put into oven on middle rack.
- Roast covered for 15 minutes; uncover and continue roasting for remaining 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes; enjoy!