Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1/4 pound oyster mushrooms, cleaned
- 1/4 pound hen of the woods, cleaned
- 1/4 pound shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1/4 pound cremini mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine the mushrooms and garlic in a large roasting pan. Add pepper, olive oil. Stir.
3. Add thyme and roast mushrooms in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Be sure to stir occasionally.
4. Remove mushrooms from oven and stir in Worcestershire, salt, and chopped thyme.