Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
My mom makes this for every big family occasion - my friend's refer to it by name and ask for the recipe all the time. It's delicious and easy!
- Mixed Greens - use pre-packaged spring greens, or something includes a bitter lettuce
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped heirloom or cherry tomatos
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Good Seasonings oil and vinegar italian dressing
- 1 oz. feta cheese, preferably roasted tomato and herb kind
Coat wooden salad bowl with olive oil. Rub chopped garlic into oil, spreading throughout bowl. Combine and toss rest of ingredients in bowl. Let diners dress salad with Good Seasonings on their own.