- Brown pork chops.
- Place rice in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Pour orange juice over rice and arrange chops on top of that.
- Pour gluten-free chicken soup or broth over the chops.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Uncover and bake an additional ten minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.