- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Stir together pumpkin, corn oil and water, add eggs one at a time.
- Make a well in center of flour mixture, add pumpkin mixture and stir.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 1 hour at 325°F.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.