Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 24 hours
Yields: 2-3 servings
Although this is a recipe for juice, if you skip the final step, you will end up with red currant jelly. Either way you've made a good choice!
- Rinse berries in cold water and remove stems.
- Place berries in a large mixing bowl and mash to a pulp.
- Place pulp in a clean cloth and squeeze out all of the juice over a clean bowl. Note: do not do this over the bowl used in step 2. Set aside pulp for later.
- Add sugar to the juice and stir until dissolved (do not cook).
- Cover and allow to chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- This option is entirely up to you.
- If you'd like to drink the red currant jelly, boil some water and remove the rest of the juices.
- Add more sugar and a couple of ice cubes.
- Enjoy your drink!.