- Blanch (optional) and shred nuts.
- Mix rice flour into the milk and mix until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat until a creamy consistency is achieved (20 – 30 minutes?).
- Simmer and add sugar and stir for 2 – 3 minutes more.
- Cool (in refrigerator for 30 minute) add the rose water, almonds and pistachios (maybe before it cools).
- Pour into individual dishes and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.