Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb. cipollini onions, ends trimmed and peeled, halve larger onions
- 2 lb. baby carrots
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a cookie sheet, toss onions and carrots with oil, butter, wine, and stock. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast vegetables for 25-30 minutes, or until they are golden and caramelized.
4. Remove from cookie sheet and toss in a shallow serving bowl. Garnish with parsley.