Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1 lb. cipollini onions, ends trimmed and peeled, halve larger onions
- 2 lb. baby carrots
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a cookie sheet, toss onions and carrots with oil, butter, wine, and stock. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast vegetables for 25-30 minutes, or until they are golden and caramelized.
4. Remove from cookie sheet and toss in a shallow serving bowl. Garnish with parsley.