Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
Make a change from your typical side salad and spice up your dinner with this wonderful blend of zucchini and onions. Goes especially well with beef and pork.
- 4-6 Italian Squash (Zucchini or courgette)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil or Olive Oil Pam
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
1. Preheat medium sized skillet (frying pan).
2. Wash Italian Squash (Zucchini) and set aside on paper towel to dry.
3. Cut Italian Squash (Zucchini) into medium-sized rounds, making sure to discard of the ends.
4. Pour olive oil into preheated pan (or use Pam if you prefer).
5. Add Italian Squash (Zucchini) to the pan and add seasonings to taste. Allow zucchini to cook for 3-4 minutes before adding onion.
6. Add onion and continue cooking for no more than 3 minutes. Allow zucchini and onions to slightly brown.
7. Remove from pan and serve immediately.