Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yields: 8 servings
Great side dish for any meal
- 1 bag of French green beans
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Black pepper
- Wash the French green beans in cold water. Let it drain in the strainer while you prep the garlic.
- 5 cloves of garlic - slice thinly and set aside
- Grab a skillet/cast iron pan
- Coat the bottom of the skillet with olive oil
- Turn the heat to High and throw in 5 slices of garlic.
- Once the pan is hot and you see the garlic starting to turn light golden brown, start laying the French green beans to cover the entire pan. Let it sit for 1.5 minutes
- Then flip each one over and cook for another 1.5 minutes
- Remove from the pan and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the French green beans.
- Clean out the pan and repeat steps 1 - 4