Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- From glutenfree.com
- 1½ lbs pork chops
- 1 (28 ounce) can peeled crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ cup chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2½ cups cooked rice
- Combine all the ingredients except pork chops and rice in a slow cooker.
- Mix well.
- Add pork chops and cook for 3 hours on high setting.
- Add cooked rice to mixture during the last half hour of cooking on medium setting.
- Vegetarians may feel like experimenting with Quorn Meat Free Pork Steaks or other meat substitute. I haven't tried this.