Yields: 4-6 servings
I consider strawberries to be the ultimate summer fruit. What better way to enjoy them than in a drink? Best when served cold.
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen (fresh, if in season) strawberries
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Additional strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Pour the first four ingredients into a blender and blend for 3-5 minutes, or until smooth.
- Pour into punch into glasses (or punchbowl).
- Allow to chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining fresh strawberries (optional).