Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
This is like being in tropical paradise! For a nonalcoholic version, omit the rum and add 1/2 cup additional strawberries to the recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups chopped fresh or frozen (not thawed) strawberries , (about 12 ounces)
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup coconut-flavored rum, such as Malibu Rum
- Combine strawberries, sugar and lime juice together in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and rum and blend until frothy.
- Transfer mixture to a pitcher and serve.