- Heat and cook potatoes.
- Mash lumps.
- Cream with butter and sugar.
- Add egg yolks.
- Beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients and alternately add to the mixture with milk.
- Fold in egg whites, which have been beaten to hold soft peaks.
- Pour mixture into an 8 x 4-inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.