Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups wild mushrooms, chopped (such as cepes, morels, chanterelles, hen of the woods)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil until hot.
2. Add scallions and cook until they have softened.
3. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 3 minutes. Continue to stir.
5. Transfer mixture to a food processor and puree.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.